13 July, 2011

My baby Dahl...


Here he is!


Elliott Dahl Claassen arrived last week Wednesday, and is just as lovely and sweet as anyone could ever hope to be.

photo.JPG

We are head over heels in love with our little man, and he seems to be pretty happy too.



In fact, (it could be all the surges of oxytocin running through my body but...) I think Elliott has made me fall in love with just about everything again.


My family, my home... LIFE! He epitomizes it and makes it seem just that much more amazing.

photo.JPG

He's like a living, breathing love letter to life. He's made mine feel precious and complete.

photo.JPG

Complete with the ocassional ET joke and lots of reminding people who Roald Dahl is too...


Go, Elliott! :)

photo.JPG

3 comments:

Mama said...

What a great name! Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!!

SLOmygosh said...

THANK YOU! And best of luck with your own name search! :)

MeggieB said...

What a sweet little guy! I followed this from "You Can't Call It It" ...I wondered what you'd choose. LOVE it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails