11 April, 2010

Lucky, lucky, me...

In what can only be described as the epitome of bittersweet irony, my blog- which I've used to vent and share (in varying degrees of consistency), for a few years now, has had a sudden surge of interest from people I don't even know. Traffic here has more than doubled everyday for nearly a week and 3 subscribers has become 10, pretty much overnight. I've had 9 emails in two days from readers asking questions, making suggestions, and praising the blog. Thankfully, I have tons more to share with you, and a little more venting to do too; and with the suddenly attentive audience I can't wait to dive in. It's amazing, and flattering, and I'm so grateful for your interest. But twist of twists, I also have some major life changes coming at me and that makes it hard to find the time for anything other than packing boxes and scouring craigslist.

I'm really excited to have this new open-dialogue with you, readers. It feels so legit! Based on your emails and comments in response to my "Retail for Real" blog earlier this week, I have some more informational posts in the works for you, in which we'll focus more in-depth on the vintage market. If you have any more specific questions on this topic or others- feel free to email me (cerezasytigres@gmail.com) and I'll do my best to accommodate all of the requests.

I just have to keep reminding myself that every single day is a precipice of possibility. The possibility of getting everything I have ever wanted. So in the meantime, I just wanted to share this sweet little song with you guys. The video leaves something to be desired, but I like Kat Edmonson's voice here, and the lyrics are so full of optimism- something I frequently lack and often need more of. Just bare with me for the next few days while I navigate my next move... Literally. Thanks so much for reading, I really appreciate it. Stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

sounds exciting.

ps. you make me seriously laugh out loud :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails